Friday 22 May 2015

Xtreme Activities

On Wednesday 20th we went to Xtreme activity center.
When we got off the bus, we were split into groups. I was with the last half of my class, people with last names beginning with K and downwards. Then we put on harnesses and helmets and set off to our first activity. The first thing we did was the highest obstacle course, which you can see in the picture above. We were attached on to some ropes that were attached to a metal beam above us. The ropes rolled along the beam as you walked. This activity was definitely the scariest because I was wobbling so much I always felt like I was going to fall off.
The next thing we did was a climbing wall. I was kinda wary about this because I was never very good at them but I gave it a go and got to the top! We did the zipline next. That was really fun but I didn't find it scary at all. We then took a five minute break.
After our break we did archery where we all channeled our inner Katniss. That was really fun. Unfortunately nobody hit the bullseye. Our last activity was the fan which basically meant were were tied to a rope and had to step off the top of the building. It was actually really fun!
Overall this was definitely one of the best trips in TY x

No comments:

Post a Comment